We all dream of finding our perfect match, someone who will share our happiness, sadness, and everything else that makes up a fulfilling relationship.
Some say that finding the perfect partner is just luck, while others proclaim it’s divine intervention.
I believe that attracting a soulmate takes more than luck; it takes effort and dedication.
But, I also believe that if you use the right affirmations, you WILL attract your soulmate.
Remember, what you think about the most is what you will attract into your life.
So, if you constantly have thoughts about being single, not having enough money to sustain a relationship, and other such negative thoughts, you will only attract what you think about.
Instead of focusing on what you don’t have, focus on what you do.
Think about your amazing qualities and let that attract a partner who adores you.
Here are 23 affirmations to use for attracting a soulmate.
You may also like:
What are affirmations, and how do they work?
Affirmations are short, positive statements that we repeat to ourselves to help us develop new, empowering beliefs.
They work by changing how you think, feel, and behave by replacing negative thought patterns with positive ones.
If you repeat an affirmation often enough, it becomes ingrained into your brain to the point that it affects your other thoughts, causing you to act differently, ultimately changing your behavior.
For example, if you constantly tell yourself, “I’m so depressed” or “I have no energy,” then you will begin to feel more depressed and sluggish.
However, if you tell yourself, “I am a confident person” and “I have an abundant amount of energy,” it will change how you feel and act.
Whatever you focus your thoughts on will ultimately manifest into your life, so the more you focus on positive, happy thoughts, the happier your life will be.
Affirmations can be used to help you accomplish anything, from attracting a new partner to attracting money; they truly are amazing.
23 affirmations for attracting a soulmate
1. I am open to receiving love.
2. I am worthy of love.
3. I am attracting my soulmate into my life.
4. I trust the universe to bring me my perfect partner.
5. The right relationship is coming into my life.
6. I am letting go of past relationships and trusting that the one I’m meant to be with is on their way.
7. I now and always allow myself to receive love from my soulmate.
8. My soulmate is out there, and I will find them.
9. I am ready to find my soulmate.
10. Spiritually, I am ready for a loving, committed relationship.
11. I am now in the flow of receiving love from my soulmate.
12. I deserve and accept unconditional love from my soulmate.
13. I am manifesting my soulmate into my life now.
14. I am surrounded by loving energy at all times.
15. I have a clear vision of who my soulmate is.
16. My soulmate is being drawn to me now.
17. Soon, I will meet my soulmate.
18. I am opening myself up to the possibilities of love.
19. I trust that I will find my soulmate.
20. I have a positive feeling about my soulmate.
21. I accept love in my life now, and I see it all around me.
22. I am letting go of old fears and patterns that may be blocking love from coming into my life.
23. I am full of positive energy. My soulmate is on their way.
How to use affirmations to attract a soulmate
1. Choose a few affirmations
Pick a few affirmations from the list above that really resonate with you.
It’s important to choose affirmations that feel true to you because otherwise, it’ll be difficult to believe them.
You may also want to write your own affirmations, and that’s ok.
Just make sure you write in the present tense and use words such as “I am” or “I will” because they work best.
2. Repeat them out loud daily
Repeat your affirmations as many times as you like throughout the day.
The more you repeat them, the better they will work.
It may feel a little uncomfortable at first because it’s something new and unusual, but it gets easier and begins to feel normal with time.
Repeating affirmations will become second nature before you know it.
3. Feel the emotion and intent behind the words
Try to feel the emotion and intent behind your affirmations while you say them aloud.
Imagine that you’re already living in the reality that your affirmation describes.
This will help your subconscious mind process the information more effectively.
You really want to believe what you’re saying. Otherwise, it won’t work.
For example: If you say, “I am attracting my soulmate into my life” while feeling that having a soulmate is not something you deserve or aren’t worthy of, then your affirmation will have less of an impact.
On the other hand, if you genuinely believe that you are worthy and deserving of love, your affirmation will have a more significant impact.
Always try to feel as if the thing you are affirming is already happening in your life and not something that is about to happen or you want to happen.
Affirmations are amazing, and they can really help bring the things we desire into our lives.
If you’re someone who has always struggled with finding a meaningful connection, then you don’t have to lose hope.
Affirmations can help you find the love that you’ve always wanted.
Always keep in mind that you’re worthy and deserving of love and that it’s coming into your life.
Keep repeating the affirmations as much as you can.
Do the work, and you’ll see results.