Do you want to get your ex back into your life?
The road to recovering the love you shared can be difficult, but it is possible to overcome the obstacles and get your ex back.
Positive affirmations can be extremely useful to help you overcome these difficulties and maintain a positive outlook.
Here are 41 affirmations that you can use to get your ex back into your life.
You may also like: How to Manifest Your Ex Back in 4 Steps
What are affirmations
You can learn a more in-depth answer as to what affirmations are by clicking here.
In short, affirmations are positive statements that are repeated to program your subconscious mind.
They can help you change your behavior, get rid of negative thoughts, or teach you to develop new habits.
When attempting to get your ex back, you must believe that you can do it.
Belief is an extremely powerful part of attracting things into your life.
If you don’t believe that you can get your ex back, then it’s unlikely to happen.
This is where positive affirmations can help because they can help to change your negative beliefs and give you a more positive way of thinking.
Before you get started
Visualization is a powerful tool you should use before starting with your affirmations.
Close your eyes and imagine that your ex really wants to make amends with you, misses having a relationship, and values what you had.
See yourself walking up to your ex and repeating a few of the affirmations from the list below.
Be as detailed as you can and really feel the emotions that come with the visualization.
You can practice doing this for 5-10 minutes per day, and it can help you reinforce your new mindset and make the affirmations more powerful.
41 affirmations to get your ex back
1. I deserve to be loved and loved deeply.
2. The universe is bringing my ex back into my life.
3. I am confident that my ex wants to be with me.
4. I have gratitude for my ex, and I know he/she is the best person for me.
5. I am ready and open to receiving love and all that comes with it.
6. You are the love of my life.
7. You have come back at a perfect time.
8. We are perfect together, and we always will be.
9. I am thankful for you.
10. I trust that we will work our differences out and love again.
11. My heart knows what it wants, and it wants to love again.
12. I am ready for a loving relationship with you.
13. You are the one I want to share this life with.
14. You are my soulmate.
15. I am happy to have you in my life again.
16. The universe wants us to be together.
17. I am grateful for a second chance with you.
18. You are the most special person in my life.
19. I am thankful that you want to give us another chance.
20. You bring out the best in me.
21. I love you, and I want to show it.
22. We are meant to be together right now.
23. Our future together is bright.
24. I know that our love is pure and true.
26. I am so lucky to have found you.
27. I am grateful that you are willing to have another chance with me.
28. You are the best thing in my life.
29. You are the love of my life, and I love you so much.
30. Nothing can come between us.
31. I am ready to move forward with you.
32. I feel safe knowing that we can work through anything that comes our way.
33. I am excited to see where life will lead us together.
34. I am ready to give you all of me.
35. The future is ours to create together.
36. I am excited for our future together.
37. You bring me happiness and joy every day.
38. We are meant to be together, always.
39. I feel blessed to have you in my life.
40. Our love is endless.
41. You are the one I want to spend my life with.
Affirmations are a good way of changing how you feel and taking control of your life.
They can help you get your ex back, but it’s important that you really believe in what you are saying.
If you don’t believe in the words you are saying, then they can’t help to influence the way you think.
Start with one affirmation and use visualization before moving on to another one.
You might want to listen to some positive affirmations music as well because this can help you to stay focused and motivated throughout the process.
If you truly want your ex back, then it’s important to really focus on the positive and not let negative thoughts get in the way.