Relationships can be the most rewarding thing in life, but they can also be the most challenging.
If you want your relationship to thrive, positive affirmations can help.
They allow you to focus on the good in your relationship and work through any challenges.
Here are 50 affirmations to help you build a healthy relationship.
You may also like:
What are affirmations?
Affirmations are positive statements that you repeat to yourself to change your thinking and improve your life.
They can be about anything – your relationship, career, health, etc.
Affirmations help you focus on the positive, believe in yourself and your abilities, and stay positive during challenging times.
Relationships can sometimes be challenging.
Relationships can be tough, whether it’s fighting with your partner or feeling like you’re not good enough for them.
But with the help of affirmations, you can work through any issues that come up and build a stronger, healthier relationship.
50 Affirmations for a healthy relationship
1. I am in a healthy and happy relationship.
2. My partner makes me feel loved and supported.
3. I am worthy of love and respect.
4. I am confident in my relationship skills.
5. I cherish and appreciate my partner.
6. We are a team, and we support each other.
7. We communicate openly and honestly.
8. I am secure in my relationship.
9. I am happy with who I am, and my partner loves me for me.
10. My partner and I are both committed to our relationship.
12. I am attracted to my partner, and they are attracted to me.
13. My partner and I enjoy spending time together.
14. My partner and I have a lot in common.
15. My partner and I can resolve conflicts peacefully.
16. My partner and I are always there for each other in times of need.
17. Our relationship is growing stronger every day.
18. My partner and I are committed to making our relationship work.
19. My partner and I are both open to change and growth.
20. My partner and I can easily work past any challenges.
Affirmations for a healthy friendship
21. Maintaining healthy friendships is easy for me.
22. I am grateful for my healthy and happy friendship.
23. I attract healthy friendships into my life.
24. I am honest and authentic in my friendships.
25. I am compassionate and understanding with my friends.
26. I am a good listener, and my friends can rely on me.
27. I support my friends, and they are supportive of me.
28. I am comfortable being myself around my friends.
29. I enjoy spending time with my friends.
30. My friends are positive and uplifting people.
Affirmations to heal a relationship
31. I take time to heal.
32. I am open to healing my relationship.
33. I am ready and willing to heal my relationship.
34. I am capable of healing my relationship.
35. I release the past and all its hurts.
36. I forgive myself and my partner.
37. I forgive my partner for any hurt they have caused me.
38. I am open to giving and receiving love.
39. I am open to change and growth.
40. I am ready to create a healthy and happy relationship.
41. I am open to the possibility of love.
Affirmations for relationship anxiety
42. I am safe and secure in my relationship.
43. I am capable of having a healthy and happy relationship.
44. I am open to change and growth.
45. I am ready and willing to work through my relationship anxiety.
46. I am deserving of love and respect.
47. My fear and worries are in my head and not in reality.
48. I can control my thoughts.
49. I can handle any situation that comes up in my relationship.
50. I am confident and capable in my relationship skills.
How to use affirmations for building a healthy relationship
Using affirmations is easy, and you can do it at any time or place.
Here are a few tips on how to use affirmations for building a healthy relationship:
- Pick a few affirmations that resonate with you and relate to the challenges you’re facing.
- Write them down and keep them somewhere you can see them.
- Say the affirmations out loud every day, morning, or night.
The more you use affirmations, the more powerful they will be.
If you want to learn more about using affirmations, click here to read our article on 5 ways to use affirmations.
Building a healthy relationship takes time, effort, and commitment.
But it’s definitely worth it!
And with the help of affirmations, you can make it even easier, so don’t hesitate to give them a try.