We’ve all heard of manifestation.
It’s the ability to bring something you want into reality, whether a new house, car, or relationship.
But what if I told you that there was another way to manifest the things you want even quicker?
Well, there are!
These special little secrets are known as affirmations.
Today, I want to share 50 affirmations that can help you manifest anything you want and exactly how to use them.
What are affirmations?
Affirmations are positive statements that you repeat to yourself to influence your subconscious mind.
When you repeat affirmations, they become imprinted in your subconscious mind and begin to influence your thinking positively.
Affirmations are great for manifesting your desires because they help you focus on the right things.
For manifestation to work, you have to control your thoughts, feelings, and beliefs because whatever you focus on will manifest into your reality.
Affirmations will enable you to focus on the positive aspects of your desire, and they will help you re-program your subconscious mind.
They are also a way of telling the universe what you want.
When you think about your goals and dreams often enough, the universe will take notice and begin to bring those things into reality.
Affirmations should always be positive and can be repeated as often as you want.
50 affirmations to manifest anything you want
For manifesting anything
1. I trust that the universe is bringing me everything I wish for.
2. I am creating my dream life.
3. I am ready to start succeeding.
4. My intentions are clear. I know what I want to attract.
5. I attract whatever I focus my thoughts on.
6. I have all it takes to reach my goals.
7. I am willing to let go of what is holding me back in life.
8. I can have, be, or do anything I desire.
9. I deserve to have a good life.
10. I am open to all the possibilities that are in store for me right now.
Money and abundance
1. Money flows to me freely.
2. I am attracting more wealth every day.
3. My financial situation is constantly improving.
4. I have no problem with money, and money has no problem with me.
5. Abundance is everywhere, and it flows freely to me.
6. I am thankful for all the money that comes into my life right now.
7. I am a money magnet.
8. My talents, gifts, and skills are constantly being monetized.
9. It is easy for me to accomplish my financial goals.
10. I am grateful for all the money that is coming to me right now.
Relationships and love
1. The universe is bringing me my perfect soulmate.
2. I am deserving of love.
3. I am love.
4. Love fills my life and my heart.
5. I am surrounded by positive, loving energy.
6. I attract love into my life every day.
7. I give and receive love freely.
8. Love is all around me.
9. I am more than good enough for the type of loving relationship that I desire.
10. I am worthy of a loving, committed relationship.
Health and body
1. My body is healthy and strong.
2. I am happy, healthy, and attractive.
3. I am healthy right now, and I will continue to be healthy for the rest of my life.
4. I am beautiful.
5. I am grateful for my health.
6. My body is capable of having a healthy baby.
7. I treat my body as the temple that it is.
8. I love, respect, and care for my body every day.
9. Eating healthy is easy for me.
10. I am inspired to live a healthy lifestyle.
Goals and dreams
1. I decide my own destiny.
2. I have the power to create my dream life.
3. I choose what I become.
4. I always accomplish everything that I set out to do.
5. I am following my heart and my dreams.
6. I have a clear vision of what I want to achieve in life.
7. The universe is on my side and is helping me achieve every one of my goals.
8. I am doing everything that it takes to be successful in life.
9. I am aligned with the goals that I have in life.
10. Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better.
How to use affirmations for manifestation
1. Decide on what you want to manifest
Before you begin to use affirmations to help you manifest, you first need to know exactly what you want to attract into your life.
This means you need to come up with specific, measurable goals.
For example, do you want to start a business, travel more often, manifest a specific person, or earn more money?
Sit down and think deeply about what it is you truly want.
It’s important to be as clear as possible about what you want to attract.
When you’re clear, the universe has no choice but to deliver.
Once you know what you want, then you can start creating the affirmation.
2. Pick or create an affirmation that resonates with you
Next, you want to choose an affirmation that resonates with you.
Look at the list of affirmations above and pick one that feels right.
If none of them jump out to you, then you can always create your own affirmation and tailor it to exactly what you want.
To create an affirmation, you need to take what you want to attract and put it into a short positive statement that’s in the present tense.
Affirmations should always be in the present tense because you are trying to bring something into your life right now, not in the future.
I am, I have, I choose, I am becoming are all good ways to start your affirmation.
3. Feel the emotion behind your affirmation
Affirmations need emotion if they are going to work.
You need to believe what you are saying and feel as though it’s already true.
If your affirmation feels like a lie, then it will never work.
You need to feel what it would be like if your affirmations had already manifested in your life.
4. Repeat it daily
The key to making affirmations work is repetition.
You need to recite your affirmation every single day and stay consistent with it.
Pick a time of day that works best for you and recite your affirmations at the same time every day.
If you say them throughout the day as well, even better.
The more you repeat your affirmation, the more it starts to be ingrained in your subconscious.
This will make you start to believe it and make it easier for you to achieve what you are trying to manifest.
The more you believe in your affirmation, the more likely it is for the universe to give you what you are asking for.
Affirmations can be very helpful when it comes to manifesting what you want in life.
Your subconscious mind is extremely powerful and will do much of the work for you when it comes to manifesting.
All you have to do is stay positive, know what you want, and repeat your affirmations every single day.
Over time, you will start to notice changes in your life as what you want begins to come to fruition.
Manifesting doesn’t have to be hard if you know the secrets to help you fast-track what you want.