Want to manifest your wildest dreams…but afraid it makes you selfish or villainous? The controversial villain manifestation method made viral by TikToker Adonis Bjornson says to lean into your shadows and use them as fuel.
I’ve got to warn you upfront: this isn’t your typical sunshine and rainbows law of attraction stuff. The villain method gets real dark, real quick. It’s not for everyone, but for those willing to walk on the wild side, it could help you manifest your wildest dreams.
So, what is it exactly? The villain method means fully embracing the parts of yourself you repress – the jealousy, pride, and desire to win. Bring your shadows into the light and use them.
Now, let’s break down the villain method into four key steps.
4 Steps to Using the Villain Manifestation Method
1. Stop Caring What Others Think
If you want to succeed at using the villain method, being liked can’t matter to you. You’ve got to be that lone wolf who howls to their own tune.
To fully embrace this manifestation method, the tips below will help you stop caring about what others think:
- Make a list of all the times caring what others think held you back. Burn this list as a symbolic ritual.
- When insecure thoughts creep in, visualize a forcefield around you deflecting people’s judgments.
- Practice celebrating your successes without needing likes or validation on social media.
- Spend time alone focusing inward each day to detach from others’ opinions.
- Remember: the only approval you need is your own. The spotlight will attract critics, so prepare yourself.
- When hated on, dig deep and use it as motivation to succeed even bigger.
By following these villainous tactics, you’ll harden your heart and stop needing validation. Soon, you’ll be manifesting with ruthless, uncaring confidence.
2. Wear Black Everything
In the villain method, the color black is your best friend. The reason? Black is the blank slate; it represents the infinite potential.
When you wear black, you absorb its mystical energy and signal to the universe that you are open to all possibilities.
Next time you manifest, try doing it while wearing head-to-toe black. Feel how the color gives your intentions an extra boost. Play with embodying the archetype of the villain or shadow self.
3. Embrace Pain as Fuel
Great villains often emerge from intense suffering. Think Darth Vader, who draws power from his agonizing injuries. To truly master the villain method, you must be willing to endure pain and use it as fuel.
Expert villain manifester David Goggins calls this “taking your traumas and anger and channeling them into an unstoppable force”. If you avoid struggle and play it safe, you’ll never summon enough energy to manifest big. Running from your shadows just gives them more power.
4. Manifest Your Villainous Identity
Here’s a villain method truth bomb: manifestation is less about getting stuff and more about becoming the person who has the stuff.
If you want a mansion, manifest the identity of a successful mogul. If you want an attractive partner, become the type of bold, confident villain they can’t resist.
To embrace your villainous identity, here are some manifesting tips:
- Make a vision board or mood board of your ideal villainous self. What do they wear, how do they stand and move, what’s their attitude?
- Write an origin story for your villainous alter ego. What pain turned them cold and ruthless? How did they gain power?
- Take small steps each day to embody your villainous identity. Wear one item they would wear, speak or gesture as they would.
- As you shift into your villainous persona, notice how people respond differently to this powerful energy.
- Fully commit to your new identity. Make big bold choices the old you wouldn’t, aligned with your villainous alter ego.
The key is not just wishing for things from the place of who you are now. It’s metamorphosizing into the villainous version of yourself that already exists in another quantum reality.
Should You Use the Villain Method?
Obviously, these techniques are pretty edgy and not appropriate for all situations. You don’t have to go full villain to manifest your dreams. But for some, embracing their shadows creates intense energy for manifestation.
My advice? Take what serves you and leave the rest. You don’t need to torture yourself or become evil to manifest better. But opening yourself to more might unlock doors you didn’t know existed.
In the end, trust your own inner wisdom. If channeling your inner villain through black clothes, uncaring attitude, or loving the pain feels wrong or dangerous, honor that. Maybe your path is gentler. Or perhaps you’re meant to transform villain into hero using the magic of nuance.
The choice is yours.