Do you ever feel overwhelmed by stress?
It can be hard to stay positive and upbeat when you’re constantly worrying about deadlines, your finances, or your relationships.
But did you know that there are simple things you can do to help reduce stress and improve your mental state?
One of those things is affirmations!
Here are a few affirmations to help you reduce stress and find peace.
What are affirmations?
Affirmations are positive statements that you repeat to yourself regularly.
They can help change your mindset and promote feelings of happiness, peace, and calm.
Whether you realize it or not, your thoughts, feelings, and beliefs play a major role in your stress levels.
If you have negative thoughts or beliefs about yourself, they can add to your stress and make it harder to manage.
But if you change your thinking to be more positive, you can reduce your stress and feel happier and more peaceful.
Affirmations can help you do that!
So if you’re feeling stressed, try out some of these affirmations and see how they make you feel.
- 55 Affirmations For Boosting Productivity
- 63 Positive Affirmations To Start The Day
- 41 Affirmations To Boost Your Self-Worth
32 affirmations for stress relief
1. I am in control of my thoughts and emotions.
2. I can handle whatever comes my way.
3. Today will be a stress-free day.
4. I am capable and competent.
5. I am surrounded by love and support.
6. There is no need for me to feel overwhelmed.
7. I can take things one step at a time.
8. I am relaxed and at ease.
11. I have all the time in the world.
12. Everything is happening for my highest good.
13. I am doing my best.
14. I don’t allow myself to feel stressed.
15. Stress is not going to control me.
16. I choose to be happy and stress-free.
17. Every day, I am getting better and better at managing my stress.
18. I control my thoughts.
19. I choose to be happy and peaceful.
20. All is well in my world.
Affirmations for stress at work
21. There is no need for me to feel overwhelmed.
22. My job does not define me.
23. My well-being is more important than any work project.
24. I give myself time to rest and relax.
25. I am in control of my work schedule.
26. Tomorrow is a new day.
27. I am grateful for my job, even on tough days.
28. I am doing just fine.
29. I will get through this tough day.
30. I am doing my best.
31. I allow myself to take things slow.
Affirmations for stress at school
32. I let go of stressful thoughts and welcome peace.
33. I can do this!
34. It’s okay to take a break.
35. I am relaxed and at ease.
36. Everything is going to be alright.
37. School work is easy for me.
38. I stay focused, and I stay calm.
Affirmations for financial stress
39. Every day, I am getting better and better at managing my money.
40. I am in control of my finances.
41. I know how to save and spend wisely.
42. I am attracting abundance into my life.
43. I am grateful for what I have, even when money is tight.
44. I am a powerful creator who can manifest what I need.
45. Money does not define me.
46. I am not a victim of my financial situation.
47. I am taking steps to improve my financial situation.
Affirmations for relationship stress
48. I am surrounded by love and support.
49. I release all the stress and tension I have held onto in my relationships.
50. I am open and receptive to love.
51. I am attracting healthy, positive relationships into my life.
52. I forgive myself and others.
53. I am grateful for my relationships, even on tough days.
54. I communicate openly and honestly with others.
55. I am in control of my emotions.
56. I let go of all resentments and grudges.
57. I am a magnet for love.
How to use affirmations to deal with stress
Now that you know some affirmations for stress relief, it’s time to put them into practice!
Here are a few tips that will help you get the most out of affirmations:
- Pick a few that resonate with you and repeat them to yourself throughout the day, especially when you’re feeling stressed.
- Write them down and put them where you will see them often, such as on your bathroom mirror or refrigerator.
- As you repeat the affirmations, close your eyes and visualize yourself as the person you want to be, stress-free and happy.
If you want to learn more about using affirmations, click here to read our article on 5 ways to use affirmations.
Stress can be a major source of unhappiness, and it’s important to find ways to deal with it.
Affirmations are one way to do this, and they can be a powerful tool to help you reduce stress and live a happier life.
Give them a try and see how they work for you!